What personal information do we collect and why? We collect personal information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us. The types of information we collect may include:
- Your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other contact details
- Your credit card number or other payment information
- Your order history and preferences
- Your IP address, browser type, device type, and other technical information
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders and communicate with you about them
- To personalize your experience on our website and provide you with relevant content and offers
- To improve our website, products, and services based on your feedback and analytics
- To send you newsletters, promotions, and other marketing communications that you have opted in to receive
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and property
How do we protect your personal information? We use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. For example, we use encryption technology when transmitting your payment information over the internet. We also limit access to your personal information to only those employees who need it to perform their duties.
We may also use other technologies such as web beacons, pixels, tags, or scripts to collect and analyze information about how you interact with our website and emails. These technologies help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and optimize our website performance.
Do we share your personal information with anyone? We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to anyone. We may share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf, such as:
- Payment processors who process your transactions
- Shipping companies who deliver your orders
- Marketing partners who assist us with email marketing or advertising
- Analytics providers who help us understand how you use our website
We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property or the safety of ourselves or others.
What choices do you have regarding your personal information? You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can review and update your account information by logging into your account on our website
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email or contacting us at email@example.com
- You can request access to, correction of, deletion of, or restriction of processing of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Please note that some requests may take some time to process and may be subject to legal limitations. We may also ask you to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
310-550 Century Street Winnipeg, MB. Canada, Postal Code - R3H0Y1
Local (204) 668-2875 or (888) 450-2174